Thursday, December 10, 2009

Does anyone know where I can find sheet music for Regina Spetor's song "Music Box" ?

I have been trying to find sheet music for that song for some time now, and I know there are videos that show you, but I would rather have sheet music, because it is easier to use. I would appreciate this very much. Thank you.



Does anyone know where I can find sheet music for Regina Spetor's song "Music Box" ?home theater system



Have you tried this?



http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/reg...



Does anyone know where I can find sheet music for Regina Spetor's song "Music Box" ?the grand theater opera theater



Free sheet music is hard to come by. However, if you go to this site listed below, you can request the pianist to post the sheet music for you. I have requested multiple songs and have received really great sheet music that's hard to come by. Also, the some of the music sheets come accompanied with a music sample of how it should sound to help you get a feel for the tempo and style. Good luck!



free sheet music at:



http://my-piano.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Scooter