Thursday, December 10, 2009

Where can I find Sheet Music for the TV show Charmed Theme song?

I'm doing Music as a subject at school and we were asked to bring in some sheet music for a favourite song from a tv show, CD or DVD.



Where can I find Sheet Music for the TV show Charmed Theme song?mr messed up



Try looking for "How Soon is Now?" by the Smiths. That's the original version. The theme for the show Charmed is a cover of of that song by either the Psychedelic Furs or Richard Butler (their former lead singer) - not sure which but I recognize his voice.



Edit to add: The cover is actually by Love Spit Love, which was Richard Butler's band after the Psych Furs.



Where can I find Sheet Music for the TV show Charmed Theme song?getting late opera theater



Try http://www.sheetmusicfox.com



They have a great variety of free sheet music, and a very powerful sheet music search engine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Scooter