Saturday, December 5, 2009

Why does some sheet music for the Piano have more than one treble clef?

Hello, I am learning to play piano. I was taught that piano has two clefs, treble and bass for the right and left hands. For some songs, however, the sheet music has three clefs. On the top there is a free-standing treble clef, sometimes with chords listed above it. Below that are two clefs in brackets, a treble and a bass clef. Please help, what am I to do? I only have two hands, but I need to play three clefs simultaneously!! I need an expert's help. THank you very much!



Why does some sheet music for the Piano have more than one treble clef?opera house



its probably supposed to be a duet with another instrument. like say the free standing is a trumpet, while the brackets is the piano part

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Scooter