Thursday, December 10, 2009

I cant find sheet music for a song i wanna sing. Is there a way to cut the voice out of the original

I heard a song on American Idol, Katherine Mcphee sings it and its called "Since I Fell For You," and i cant find the sheet music for it. Barbara Streisand sings it, but its too slow. I want it more upbeat and modern like the version on American Idol. Is there a program or a way to just cut our her voice but keep the background instrumentals? please help.



I dont have a lot of money, and i assume a program must cost alot, but any help you can give me will be appreciated.. thanks



I cant find sheet music for a song i wanna sing. Is there a way to cut the voice out of the original track??imax theatre



you need to download the MIDI from the internet. All music sites give MIDI as an option for downloading. Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Scooter