Thursday, December 10, 2009

Where Can I Find John Bayless Sheet Music?

I have been looking for the sheet music of John Bayless' Christmas Rhapsody, particularly the score for "Rudolph the Rednose Reindeer/Let It Snow" arrangment that he wrote. I have heard it on CD and it is beautiful, but I can't find the sheet music for it!



Please someone, help me out? Links to sites that sell it would be much appreciated.



Thanks,



Forever Grateful Jacquianne!



Where Can I Find John Bayless Sheet Music?paramount theater



Not sure where you have tried already, but Chappell's is the "largest sheet music store in Europe". They have an online presence, but not a list of the items they sell. You can contact them on



Sheet Music Department: +44 (0)20 7432 4400



printedmusic@chappellofbondstreet.co.u...



http://www.chappell-bond-st.co.uk/index....



I tried a few other online suppliers without success. It could be that as John Bayless is a pianist, that he is using the traditional scores for the music he plays. It may be worth contacting him through his agent - Steven M Gates - to enquire whether it is/will be published (see link 1 below).



Although not directly relevant to your question, John has one disc available on the 'Piano Disc' format (see link 2 below)



Where Can I Find John Bayless Sheet Music?theatre opera theater



you should try ebay or amazon and even try mrmusic...



sorry i can't be of more help

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Scooter